Catching Up

So I haven’t been updating my blog. My bad. But I’ve had nothing to say. I know it’s strange but the medication I was taking made me blank. I’m mean really blah blank. I couldn’t think at work. I couldn’t concentrate watching TV and I certainly couldn’t put two sentences together to post on the blog. It was like I was in this mental limbo watching everything and everyone around me go about daily business but I was in some sort of a box and couldn’t get out. Not to mention I didn’t have any feelings what-so-ever while taking the meds. Friday was my last day taking those things. I still felt yucky Saturday but by the evening I started to get better. I even tackled shredding the junk mail that’s been piling up in a box for the past three months. The problem was when I started the shredder began smoking. I didn’t think that was very good so I picked up a new one when I went grocery shopping. The price on shredders is incredible ranging from $20 up to $80. Yes I got the $20 model. So after unloading the car and putting the groceries away I went back to shredding. I worked on the pile for 2 ½ hours last night and about 30 minutes this morning. I really want to go back to some of these companies and sue them for the time it takes me to shred this junk. That’s why it keeps piling up, even though I know if I shred daily it won’t get so out of hand but gee whiz I just hate doing it all together.

This morning I woke up with even more energy so I cleaned off the back deck, hosing it down. I washed the table and chairs, cleaned out the bird bath and even tackled 1/3 of the garage. It was hot but hey I had a hose. The creatures of the forest seemed to like it too. The squirrels, birds, and insects kept following me around like I was Mother Nature, goddess of water. I watered the lizards and toads by putting the hose on mist. I was dive bombed by a giant bee thing. As I was turning around and trying to squirt this bee I got the squirrel by accident who proceeded to chirp at me and shake his tail. Hey sorry you were the one following me. After such an adventure I hoped in the shower, cleaned myself up then treated moi to a Pedi and manicure. Back home I came to just chill. I have to go to bed early tonight. Why? Because I have to wake up super early to catch a plane to Miami for the day. And it’s going to be a long day but I am looking forward to see people I chat with on the phone almost daily. It will be good to see them in person, I just dislike the getting there and getting back part. <g>


Oh and I guess the link to the robot dogs didn’t come through (probably user error) so sorry about that. If I can figure out how to embed the link I’ll give it another try.

Well that’s about if from here..Happy Sunday and Monday.


One Response to “Catching Up”

  1. Hope you are feeling better. I haven’t done a whole lot of writing also. Stuck on plotting. I have been tempted with the junk mail to put it back in the envelopes they send with it (sometimes) and mail it back to the company on their dime.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: